Saturday, November 29, 2008

Communication Source through blogs

computer
I think that a great communication source for the classroom are blogs. Blogs are serve as a great way to keep parents involved within the class room. I know that sometimes life gets busy. So I will have a class blog that will have all assignments, class calenders, upcoming test, in class and school events information, email link to me, in class videos, and educational games for the students to explore. This is a way that everyone can be informed and get in touch with me more easier. Also I can communicate with parents that may have to work and can only contact me through email. I will be giving out the address to the class blog starting on the first day of class. I will check emails three times a day. My goal is to respond to each email that I recieve within that day. Please do not hesitate to call the school if there is some thing that you need to talk to me voice to voice. Again, I will be giving out the address on the first day of class so that you are able to take a look at it and explore it for yourself!

No comments: