Saturday, November 22, 2008

Who am I , and What am I about!

Picture of a school house
Hello students and parents! My name is Myrenda Howze and I want to share a little about myself. I graduated from the University of South Alabama with a major in Elementary Education. I love to travel with my family at least twice a year. Observing different areas of the world in a wonder experience. My husband and I enjoy the simple things in life, such as, going to the movies, out to dinner, basket ball games, and short weekend road trips. I do not have any children of my own yet, but they are in the future plans. I will have high expectations for each child that is in my class. Each child is expected to do his or her best on everything. Together with parental help at home and with me each child will do great. I am always available by email, class blog, or school telephone. Do not hesitate to get in touch with me for any reason. Again want to say that I am excited about the school year and I hope that you and your child is also. Thanks! Myrenda Howze

No comments: